Independent Legal Advice in Bristol, Somerset & Nationally
During a transaction you may find yourself in a situation where you are being told that you need to take Independent Legal Advice.
Independent Legal Advice or ILA is required for a matter that will affect the rights, benefits or liability of another person other than the individual undertaking the transaction. Its completion will be critical to allow the transaction to complete to ensure that the other person is probably advised and the lender or beneficiary is protected.
Independent Legal Advice is commonly required in the following circumstances:
- Director’s Personal Guarantees (on Corporate loans and mortgages)
- Personal Guarantees (where an individual guarantees repayment of a loan made to someone else)
- 3rdParty Legal Mortgages (where the Borrower is not the same person as the person offering the lender security)
- Occupier’s Consent to a Mortgage
- Family “Springboard” Mortgages
- Transfers of Equity
- Deed of Subrogation
- Deed of indemnity
- Equity Release
Often the need for ILA comes as a last minute surprise. Lyons Bowe understand this problem and have an exception turnaround time. We promise to:
- Respond to your request for a quote within 24 hours.
- Deliver the advice within 48 hours of the receipt of the required paperwork.
Lyons Bowe are experts at ILA using technology where possible to streamline and ease the process for their clients. Lyons Bowe are able to undertake this advice through video conferencing to speed up the process and a face to face meeting may not be required.
We also provide a fixed fee quote that does not change.
We offer independent legal advice nationally and for local clients in South Bristol and Somerset, covering Sedgemoor, Taunton, Burnham-on-Sea, Shepton Mallet, Wells, Glastonbury, Street, Frome and Chew Magna.
If you require independent legal advice then please call 0117 9721261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.