Skilful negotiation of the planning system is important to those seeking to improve their properties or add value to their land. Whatever stage of the planning process you are at, Lyons Bowe understand this and can provide the knowledgeable and experienced advice you need.
With a dedicated planning law specialist, Lyons Bowe deals with everything from permitted development and pre-application advice through to enforcement. This means we can distil the often complex process into the focused relevant issues to be dealt with.
Some of the areas of planning law we can provide advice on are:
- Planning applications, appeals and judicial reviews
- Planning health checks and strategic advice
- Planning and highway agreements
- Applications for certificates of lawful use
- Advice on EIA and compliance with European habitats legislation
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Due diligence and warranty/disclosure support on corporate and real estate transactions
- Planning performance agreements
- Planning enforcement, breach of condition notices and planning-related litigation
- Listed building advice
- Common land and town and village green issues
- Permitted development rights
- Rights of way issues including stopping up and diversions
If you wish to discuss how we can assist you please call us on 01749 340929 or fill out the enquiry form on the contact us section and we will call you back as soon as possible.