Employment law is an ever-changing minefield and HR issues regularly upset the best laid plans of both employees and employers. We have a wealth of experience and help our clients navigate these tricky areas, providing expert advice and support in a wide variety of different situations.
We can provide advice on absence, disciplinary and grievance issues, performance management and contracts of employment. We can also provide you with representation before and at employment tribunals.
Recognising that our clients all have different levels of requirements we offer a range of products and services that sit alongside our standard fee structures. These can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
We are on hand to provide you with advice on the following aspects of employment law:
- Contracts of employment
- Service contracts for directors
- Managing performance
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Dealing with short and long term absence
- Unfair dismissal
- Working Time Regulations
- Employee incentives
- Equal pay claims
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE regulations applicable to employee rights in the event of a business transfer or sale)
- Negotiating compromise and exit deals
- Remuneration packages, employee share schemes and other incentive agreements
- Attendance at employment tribunals
If you wish to discuss how we can assist you please call us on 01749 340929 or fill out the enquiry form on the contact us section and we will call you back as soon as possible.